The Fine Arts Club caters to those students who have an aptitude for music or other fine arts. Students are encouraged to participate in inter collegiate and other competition in fine arts.
• Develop and demonstrate skills in critical and analytical thinking through effective speaking, writing, and performing on topics in the fine arts.
• Create, perform, and experience work in a variety of art forms with a high level of comprehension and appreciation.
• To bring the latent talents of the students to lime – light.
N.Nagaraj III Year MECH
G.Sasikala III Year CSE
C.Sathiya Priya III Year EEE
P.Kriston David Raj II Year MECH
1. M.Ramki III Year CIVIL
2. R.Senbagapriya II Year ECE
3. M.Ramesh II Year CIVIL
4. T.Karthikeyan II Year EEE
5. S.Kalaiarasi II Year EEE
6. R.Aarthi II Year CSE
• To sponsor students for Inter-college cultural events to enable them to prove their mettle.