GREEN CLUB OBJECTIVE
The green club was formed in Cheran College of engineering to promote and spread awareness about the renewable energy resources and energy conservation techniques. Green club offers information on ecological, economic and social systems and plans activities to encourage energy conservation and pollution reduction on campus and society. The primary aim of GREEN CLUB is to promote sustainability among youth and make them realize their responsibility in improving the condition of environment, and establishing green engineering in the society. Green club aims to develop the young environmentalists through fun and discovery.
OUTCOME OF OUR CLUB
1. To make our campus and society green
2. To promote the use of new and renewable sources of energy
3. To carry out energy conservation activities
4. To encourage research and development on renewable of energy miles stones.
5. To promote energy audit within the campus
6. To spread green engineering and energy engineering concepts
Mr.V.K.Palanisamy HOD /CIVIL
Mr. M.Vignesh AP/CIVIL
OFFICE BEARER’S OF HIGH BROW CRATERS CLUB
S.Ponshankar (IV ECE)
Our Green Club conducted an Inauguration on August 11, 2014. The Chief Guest was Mr.K.Kalidasan, president,osai environmental organization, Coimbatore and delivered a lecture. He have motivational talk about Green environmental.View
Recommended Reading write my essay 4 me.