Women Development Cell
Educating women is educating generation” is the motto of Cheran College of Engineering. The College has established a Women Development Cell in the college to empower girl students, to enhance understanding of issues related to women and to make the college campus a safe place for women students.
• To create awareness among the girls about the society.
• To remove the inferiority, shy and fear.
• To educate them about gender sensitization.
• To impart the knowledge of various subject.
• To make them understand about their own importance to the society.
• To celebrate the acts of courage and the determination of women.
• To encourage and recognize the untapped potential of rural women.
• Conducted inauguration function.
• Organized Health awareness program for students.
• To organise Competitions to identify and encourage the potentials.
• To organise Training/Demos/Exhibitions to hone the skills of students.
Mrs.V.Kavitha CSE HOD
S.Kaviya III Year ECE
D.Megala III Year CSE
M.Saranya III Year ECE
R.Ramya III Year CSE
M.Iniyadharshini II Year ECE
1.R.Indhumathi III Year MECH
2. L.J.Sindhu II Year ECE
3. L.Revathi II Year EEE
4. N.Sandhiya II Year CSE
5. S.Priyadharshini II Year CIVIL
6. N.Swathika I Year CSE
7. V.Dhivyabharathi I Year CIVIL
* Women Development Cell Inauguration on 05.08.2014 View
* A Special Lecture on Health Care for Women on 06.09.2014 by Dr.R.Susheela,M.B.B.S.,DGO.,Gyneacologist, SUSI Hospital, Karur View