The Training and Placement Cell is an imperative division of the institution. The cell is projecting towards assisting the students at every rung of advancement towards their career. The professional objective of the students is detailed and the vocation facet of the student is made factual by following a two divisional progression: Training and Placement. The series of training afford cosmic openings for massive growth of the student’s perspective in the industrial scenario.
1. 09.07.2014 –Inauguration of placement cell – Rtn S.Nandagopal., AGM – Projects, TNPL,Karur.
2. 09.07.2014, 10.07.2014, and 11.07.2014- The Lead team organized soft skills technique for all the third year students.
3. 14.07.2014- Breaking The communication skills- By Jacob Swaminathan, conducted for all the second year students.
4. 22.07.2014-Development of soft skills –By Creative -ero Technology, conducted for all third year students.
5. 12.12.2014, 13.12.2014, 14.12.2014 and 15.12.2014-Aptitude Training Programme (Shortcut Methods) conducted for all third year students. By Mr M.Thanikachalam.
6. A MOU was signed with Keymind Learning India Private Limited on 24.12.2014 for the purpose training our students for placement activites from the first year.
7. A job fair was organized on 24.01.2015 in our college campus and more than 1200 students from 12 Districts consisting of 68 Engineering Colleges and 16 Polytechnic colleges and 7 arts and science colleges participated and 369 students got placed in the job fair.
8. Continuous placement and training classes are conducted daily to all the third year and second year students of our college in the areas of aptitude, Group discussions, Resume writing, Communication skills and personal interviews.
9. Five days Placement and Training Program is going to be conducted for all first year students. First phase on 30.03.2015 and 31.03.2015 by Key Mind Learning India Pvt,. Ltd.
Placement Training Schedule
- Placement Training Schedule